• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

CteqQm6WYAAZ_Jt.jpg

Perfect.

3N16MA

Banned
Jesus Christmas I can't believe Cano is signed through 2023. If he can put up like four more "All-Star" level seasons he's going to be in the Hall of Fame.

Cano has been on track for the HoF for awhile. Too bad it didn't work out in NY.

Well the Phillies have given up.

Yeah...

It's time to move on. We had some bright spots so it is encouraging moving forward at least. Next year I hope to be around .500, with maybe an outside shot at the Wild Card at the absolute best.

It doesn't help that Nola and Velasquez dropped off a fucking cliff.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yeah...

It's time to move on. We had some bright spots so it is encouraging moving forward at least. Next year I hope to be around .500, with maybe an outside shot at the Wild Card at the absolute best.

It doesn't help that Nola and Velasquez dropped off a fucking cliff.

You have a good prospect base. I think you need at least 1 stable SP added over the winter to get you through 2017 though.

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
Want to say thank you to the Astros for making it interesting. All year we had nothing but a mess. Gomez was problem number one. Injuries being number two.

We are still a year early, next year is when we were predicted to breakout. I'll be excited to see what moves come in December and January.

Line_HTX

Man, it would be a divine miracle if both Baltimore and Detroit lose out.

Most likely not going to happen, so good game, 2016 season. The only thing I ask is a Rangers postseason exit with a complete bodying.

Beckx

650 of the Bucs last 651 games before tonight have been meaningful. And tonight is the first meaningless game since 2013.

So of course they are winning.

Line_HTX

Leave it to Cleveland to not give a fuck in the final days. Lee Chaolan must love torturing me or something.

*Claudio Rage Arts Lee

Link

The Autumn Wind
I can't say how proud I am of how the Mets have handled themselves in regards to Jose Fernandez. Class acts all around.

Top Bottom