• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

The Yankees' only hope is that the market for relievers totally implodes in the next 3 days due to failure/injury and we are able to sucker someone like the Rangers or the Nats for some more prospects. Then, I could be at peace with a worthless 84-win season where we didn't fire-sale since at least the prospect fridge is full again.

wbsmcs

Melvin Upton batting clean up today and Bo Schultz optioned to AAA to make room for Benoit I'm guessing.

The Yankees' only hope is that the market for relievers totally implodes in the next 3 days due to failure/injury and we are able to sucker someone like the Rangers or the Nats for some more prospects. Then, I could be at peace with a worthless 84-win season where we didn't fire-sale since at least the prospect fridge is full again.

I wonder how much Betances could fetch. How would arbitration work for him given that he doesn't get the all mighty Save stat?

rando14

Happy birthday to a TRUE American hero!!

th

Only a couple more months of this knuckleball garbage and his personal catcher.

If we make it to the post season the Jays hopefully won't start Dickey. I like the guy and he eats up a lot of innings but that inconsistency in the post season bit us in the ass last year.

Some funny sounding guys from something called Lester City were at Dodger Stadium showing off some trophy for something called a premier league? No clue.

First pitch at Dodger Stadium. Plenty of good seats available. Come on down!

Bah. I can't figure out imgur mobile. Will post pic later. I'm an old guy that can't figure out technology. Kill me.

Top Bottom