• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
that would have been a good opportunity to PH. I guess he didn't have anyone better on the Bench. Mest

Line_HTX

Remember though, nobody cares for baseball in 2016.

For the first time in a very long time, I'm actually caring and following the season a little more than just the month of September.

It's amazing how much quicker time in the NFL offseason passes when you focus on something else.

For the first time in a very long time, I'm actually caring and following the season a little more than just the month of September.

It's amazing how much quicker time in the NFL offseason passes when you focus on something else.

Likewise. Then again most of the sports I watch and care for are in summer. Specifically motorsport.

now if only MLB found a way to advertise the young guys better.
there is still this stink on Baseball about it being for old men, how to get rid of that?

Windu

CY Young Julio. Was that the first 1-2-3 inning by the NL?
“You just can’t do it,” Maddux said. “Sometimes hitters can pick up differences in spin. They can identify pitchers if there are different release points or if a curveball starts with an upward hump as it leaves the pitcher’s hand. But if a pitcher can change speeds, every hitter is helpless, limited by human vision.

“Except for that (expletive) Tony Gwynn.”
http://larrybrownsports.com/baseball/greg-maddux-awesome-tony-gwynn-quote/232778

Fox318

there is still this stink on Baseball about it being for old men, how to get rid of that?

You need to add more of a flair and attitude to the game ala Carabian Baseball, 80s MLB, or even South Korean ball.

Emotion should be something encouraged not discouraged.

And this is coming from a Yankee fan.

JDHarbs

You need to add more of a flair and attitude to the game ala Carabian Baseball, 80s MLB, or even South Korean ball.

Bat flip contest every all star weekend

Windu

mlb players don't get national advertisements like nba players.

and they don't have much time off, so they usually don't do many commercials. Would probably need to have something bargained with the Players Union to get them more involved.

need some kind of double play competition or something. and maybe some kind of hitting competition other than the HR Derby.

Top Bottom