• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Fox318

HOF induction weekend is on the bucket list.

Class of 2018 would be a blast. Chipper, Andruw, Thome all eligible, and Raines and Hoffman have to get in eventually.

I've been to the HOF and Cooperstown over 200 times.

Its fantastic in the winter if you can go.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
9rtCDHl.jpg

https://twitter.com/TenorsMusic/status/753048885912756224

Fox318

Bet the crowd are much better. Would love to go.

Yeah, probably not. Shame, what he did is sorely under appreciated. Bet dude would be there for chipper though, and getting them together with Maddux and smoltz would be very cool.

In the summer and HOF weekend you are gonna get a ton of Red Sox, Cards, and New York Fans.

Plus you also have the baseball camps in the area that brings families and players from all over the world in.

Also if you like golf there are plenty of courses in the area.

Also if you want something appraised I can tell you where to go based on the personal recommendation of the director of research at the hall of fame.

Windu

i'm sorry, but if that show is about a woman in baseball throwing 90 mph plus. i don't believe it. At least make her a Knuckleballer or something.

Fox318

i'm sorry, but if that show is about a woman in baseball throwing 90 mph plus. i don't believe it. At least make her a Knuckleballer or something.

Better yet she should be thicker than that.

Most of the power from a pitch comes from the legs. Its why pitchers have huge asses.

Realistically most GMS won't look at right handed pitchers under 6'2" or rub 200lbs unless they have something crazy going on.

Looking from that promo she would have to be a relief pitcher that had something like a Byung-hyun Kim pitching style going on for her to have a shot at the bigs.

Windu

Better yet she should be thicker than that.

Most of the power from a pitch comes from the legs. Its why pitchers have huge asses.

Realistically most GMS won't look at right handed pitchers under 6'2" or rub 200lbs unless they have something crazy going on.

Looking from that promo she would have to be a relief pitcher that had something like a Byung-hyun Kim pitching style going on for her to have a shot at the bigs.
Yeah it would be someone like Serena Williams on the mound.

Fox318

I fucking hate the diamond back colors.

Who the fuck there thought they should go to colors half the league has?

Annoys me to no end when people say to take hats off for God bless America. The hat is removed for the national anthem, but there's no edict, code or law stating hats need be removed for God bless America or America the beautiful. Bah. Bah I say!

Annoys me to no end when people say to take hats off for God bless America. The hat is removed for the national anthem, but there's no edict, code or law stating hats need be removed for God bless America or America the beautiful. Bah. Bah I say!

Yeah, I either leave it on or head to the shitter during GBA. Nothing against the song, but I'm good with one song glorifying our nation per game. MLB felt the same till 9/11, if I recall correctly.

Sanjuro

I never take my cap off.

Also, Take Me Out to the Ballgame > God Bless America

ESPN Stats & InfoVerified account
‏@ESPNStatsInfo
Daniel Murphy (@Nationals) gets a hit off Dellin Betances, his 23rd hit off a pitcher from a New York team in 2016 (22 against Mets)

lol

Top Bottom