• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things were going well then suddenly we start a losing streak. Keuchel is now injured. History of Houston sports. I've seen this script before. Astros are done :(

Shit, called that one. I must be psychic. Now let's trade Grichuk and Reyes for Trout.

hqdefault.jpg

You tolerate Joe Buck and Tim McCarver.
You deserve all the shitty commentary out there.

Joe Buck doesn't do Cardinals games anymore

TimMcCarver is actually OK for local games because of his stories about 1960s Cardinals teams, especially he gets Bob Gibson/Lou Brock/etc on

You haven't heard bad commentary until you've heard Al Hrabosky

Cmart through 9 scoreless on 93 pitches, still hitting 99mph

Cardinals need to score in the bottom half to get him the Maddux

edit: fucking Marp! Cardinals baserunning continues to be horrible

He has an 8 FIP!

He's not even entertaining like Bartolo. He's just this scowly guy with a mid 2000s haircut and a terrible repertoire.

I get the Padres are cheap and are paying the guy $3m but come on!

At least Ubaldo can show signs once in a while, Jered is a corpse out there.
Ubaldo gets 16 million... I'll take Jered...

wow urias looks bad

He's had control issues since the very start this year. In AAA, his walk rate was up. Since he's been up in the majors, his strike out rate went down along with his bad walk rate. He's having control issues this year and finally the last 2 games have made him pay for it.

Something is broken. He clearly can't generate the swings and misses he usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom