• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wonder if Strickland will be on the team when the season ends. Dude had so much potential and he is just not what we hoped.

Mac sent back to AAA, called up Calixte. Interesting to see how he does...but good lord do we need our OFs back.

zulux21

Harper getting suspended 4 games because Strickland is a total fucking baby is some of the most ridiculous shit I've seen in a while. Joe Torre, still terrible for baseball.

I really don't take issue with harper getting 4 games. that seems about right.

Strickland only getting 6 games is a joke though. It will be a single missed start effectively for him, should have been at least 10 to make sure there were two missed starts.

3N16MA

Banned

Strickland only getting 6 games is a joke though. It will be a single missed start effectively for him, should have been at least 10 to make sure there were two missed starts.

Strickland is a reliever.

Strickland is a relief pitcher, so it's a bigger deal.

BigAT

Wtf has gotten into Gardner.

michael-scott.gif

Don't answer this question.

Fox318

Even when Gardner gets out its an impressive hit.

2 weeks ago my grandfather passed away and he was somebody who loved baseball and my family very much loves the game. Even at 92 with close to no energy he would still raise his head up and talk about how much he didn't like him and all of a sudden hes on a rampage this year.

Even when Gardner gets out its an impressive hit.

2 weeks ago my grandfather passed away and he was somebody who loved baseball and my family very much loves the game. Even at 92 with close to no energy he would still raise his head up and talk about how much he didn't like him and all of a sudden hes on a rampage this year.

sounds like your grandpa was a smart man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom