• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you'll be entertainingly awful?

Ya pretty sure they will be....

frazier_single.gif

Guy took home a ring that fall and he still let Harper haunt him over some meatballs that any decent hitter would've sent into orbit. Samardjza's leap into the frame made up for Harper's errant helmet throw. Each fighter got in at least one solid shot to the other's face, which is a lot more than most of these scrums.

Fight Grade: B

okay, i know what fidget spinners are, but are there different brands and stuff? is there like, the "real" kind and then knockoffs? i need to know if i'm getting a legit product before i buy tickets.

Line_HTX

Strickland is a total idiot, but holy shit, Harper fucking sucks at fighting. It's like he's trying to do random things on the first day of boxing class or something.

3N16MA

Banned
Giants should think about trading Jeff Samardzija. He is pitching better than his ERA indicates (no one cares about his W-L) but he has a bit of a HR problem. 32, limited no trade clause, kind of reasonable salary, not many innings on his arm. Get rid of him now rather than later. Giants have one of the older teams in the league and a mid-tier farm. They also paid him his lowest salary year (2016).

A contender (hopefully not the Yankees) might bite and the Giants can get something decent in return.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Giants should think about trading Jeff Samardzija. He is pitching better than his ERA indicates (no one cares about his W-L) but he has a bit of a HR problem. 32, limited no trade clause, kind of reasonable salary, not many innings on his arm. Get rid of him now rather than later. Giants have one of the older teams in the league and a mid-tier farm. They also paid him his lowest salary year (2016).

A contender (hopefully not the Yankees) might bite and the Giants can get something decent in return.

Cueto would be more likely since he is probably gone after this year. But if someone wants Shark, then be all means trade for him!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
still cant believe the astros put up an 11 spot down 8 to 2. I've never seen them do that, because i was 9 the last time they did it.

I could see the Yankees getting him.

Heyward with an OF spot in the ASG so far. Cubs fans STAPH

Staph? So it's an infection causing it?

Malo

Banned
Darren Rovell

AP: Jeb Bush, Derek Jeter group is OUT of Marlins bidding.

Strategy of putting out deal was almost done without money failed.

Yeah jeets!

Darren Rovell

AP: Jeb Bush, Derek Jeter group is OUT of Marlins bidding.

Strategy of putting out deal was almost done without money failed.

Yeah jeets!

Jeter pulling out?
The punchlines write themselves.

I wonder if he found out what the Marlins' hopes and dreams were first.

P.S.: "Strategy of putting out deal was almost done without money failed." - Can someone parse this into comprehensible English?

The Angels are a wild card team at best with Trout.

They're fully scrub tier without him.

Honestly I feel bad for Trout, he's going to waste his prime on the Angels.

Also Harper definitely had that helmet slip out of his hands, shame he dropped it

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Harper getting suspended 4 games because Strickland is a total fucking baby is some of the most ridiculous shit I've seen in a while. Joe Torre, still terrible for baseball.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Harper started a fight.

It's lucky it wasn't longer.

I'm pretty sure the guy who was intentionally throwing 95+ heat at another person for being a scrub 3 years ago in the playoffs was the one starting shit but thats just me.

If baseball isn't actually going to protect hitters from this garbage then I don't have a problem with them trying to protect themselves. Harper is one of the biggest stars in baseball and shouldn't have to be dealing with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom