• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Actually, now that I think about it:

Is there any blackouts for radio broadcasts via the MLB At Bat app?

Buck and Pat are fine, but it's understandable you want to listen to Jerry and Joe (who has an amazing voice). The problem if you're thinking of syncing is the delay with the At Bat broadcasts.

Buck and Pat are fine, but it's understandable you want to listen to Jerry and Joe (who has an amazing voice). The problem if you're thinking of syncing is the delay with the At Bat broadcasts.

No, I'm just using it as a way to catch the game that isn't through theScore highlights :p

Yu ready?

2a463a57898eb82d2315e820598ea91d01458b08_hq.gif

Line_HTX

Jose Altuve being presented with the Silver Slugger award.

So good last year, and I hope he gets higher than .338 and 200 hits again, WHOO!

Chris R

Please Felix, don't blow the game before I get a chance to leave work and get home to watch :(

edit: Nice to see gameday has updated the graphics for Minute Maid. RIP hill

shwimpy

Just got back from the Dodgers home opener. Padres are just... bad. Any team that loses to them needs to be contracted immediately.

Tough loss for KC, especially with Duffy tossing a gem. No offense and a greatly diminished bullpen isn't a great formula.

Watching the Mariners now. Hoping my boy Dyson has an insane season and leads the league in steals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom