• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Dudes were selling codes in the buy, sell, trade thread. I get it every year with a military discount, but it was sitting at like $25 in the thread. Ridiculous.

I paid the price.

rLJ6sHX.gif

Looks like they're $15-$20 on Ebay too.

Even better. If T-Mobile runs this again next year (seems very likely), I might just go that route.

I end up paying $75ish for the full package with my discount, which still feels like a steal for how many games we end up watching. We catch 150+ Royals games and probably a dozen other random games. This year it had the full WBC, too.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
#SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER

#SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER #SPRINGERDINGER

That's my fantasy OFer.

Sanjuro

Even better. If T-Mobile runs this again next year (seems very likely), I might just go that route.

I end up paying $75ish for the full package with my discount, which still feels like a steal for how many games we end up watching. We catch 150+ Royals games and probably a dozen other random games. This year it had the full WBC, too.

The blackouts are still garbo.

If that was gone, it would be perfect.

That's my fantasy OFer.

Jacoby is still here...

Line_HTX

Thanks for that first pitch chopper to Altuve!

Also, I agree about that strike call. That was way too inside on the Astros broadcast replay.

Chris R

Great, Felix already hurt.

TERRIFIC START TO THE SEASON

edit: Aoki was shit for us last year, incoming AL MVP season this year :\

RdN

Red Sox won, I'm happy!

That Benintendi bomb was great. Hopefully a glimpse of that we can wait from his rookie campaign.

Also, I hate afternoon games. Can't really follow then from work and I keep checking the score constantly on my phone.

Line_HTX

Great, Felix already hurt.

TERRIFIC START TO THE SEASON

edit: Aoki was shit for us last year, incoming AL MVP season this year :

Our broadcast was praising Aoki as consistent and fairly good hitter, and help improve our contact and decrease swing miss.

clemenx

Banned
All in all is a good start for Felix. You obbiously never want homers but 0 walks is encouraging given that was imo his biggest problem last year.

Let's hope he's not dead tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom