• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandy baby, what the fuck is you thinking???

It's good to see some forward-thinking for once from this organization.

Edit: Plus, this move likely increases the current market for Reed considering the Mets themselves took a valuable reliever off the table from other teams and they'll at the very least recoup something similar regarding a prospect(s) in a deal for Reed.

BumRush

It's good to see some forward-thinking for once from this organization.

Edit: Plus, this move likely increases the current market for Reed considering the Mets themselves took a valuable reliever off the table from other teams and they'll at the very least recoup something similar regarding a prospect(s) in a deal for Reed.

I hate trading prospects within the division. I have no problem with Ramos himself.

BigAT

b-C-VoUchuIl.jpg

in a row!

I'm going to the game tomorrow, hopefully get to see the sweep in person.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
should honestly just fire kevin cash now if they want to make the playoffs. the bullpen usage is legitimately some of the worst ive seen in my life

I wonder if this winning streak is going to convince Cashman to not pursue some a SP. I know the bullpen can win them games but I think we need a rental arm, at the very least. I think Oakland takes their requirements for Gray down, ultimately.

3N16MA

Banned
I wonder if this winning streak is going to convince Cashman to not pursue some a SP. I know the bullpen can win them games but I think we need a rental arm, at the very least. I think Oakland takes their requirements for Gray down, ultimately.

Supposedly they are still discussing Gray but Beane has moved on to different prospects.

Per JP Morosi:

Sources: Sonny Gray trade talks have been heaviest with #Yankees over last 48 hours. @MLB @MLBNetwork

So about that...

Malo

Banned
Per JP Morosi:

Sources: Sonny Gray trade talks have been heaviest with #Yankees over last 48 hours. @MLB @MLBNetwork

So about that...
Itshappening.gif

Edit: From Heyman:

"The Oakland A’s and New York Yankees have continued to talk about star pitcher Sonny Gray, and Oakland has come off of Clint Frazier and Gleyber Torres, enhancing the chances the two teams could make a deal."

Mortemis

Banned
Jesus, Mitch got hit in the face with a fastball? Didn't he recently miss time too for getting hit in the hand with a ball? So unlucky. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom