• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I knew we were going to lose in on a walk off after we didn't score in the 7th.

Also, I didn't think think the tomahawk chop get any more obnoxious, but the Braves really outdid themselves by turning off the lights and giving glowing things to fans tonight.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Dbacks imploding....

Fernando Rodney looks like crap tonight, and David Peralta certainly did not help with that error fielding the ball.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Bad strikezone calls are awesome when your team is pitching, but they really suck when they are batting.

Padres just outplayed them though and deserved that win.

rekameohs

Banned
Holy shit.

I was out tonight so didn't see the game. At least it's better to have the customary Rodney implosion in a game that doesn't matter!

sGYdlqm.jpg

Mrbob

Someone remind the Cubs they aren't that good this year and can't afford to take series off.

If it wasn't for playoff baseball randomness I'd say just let someone else win the division.

Didn't catch all of the Royals game, but good to win going into the White Sox series. I would have preferred a 3-out-of-4, but I'll deal with a split.

Somehow, they're hanging in the race by a slim thread... That's how it feels anyway...

rekameohs

Banned
Torey finally uses Archie Bradley in the ninth and he gets a 10 pitch, 3 K save!!! Last night will totally have been worth if it finally cost Rodney his job in these important games!

Edit: JD Martinez is now the second fastest player in MLB history to 20 HRs on a new team (45 games), second to Mark McGwire on Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom