• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
mets.com pimping tix for the upcoming Yanks/Rays series. I mean, which Mets fan in their right mind would bother with this shit.

I would say Jeffie would sell his soul to the devil for a few extra bucks, but that happened a while ago.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
can someone explain to what this Windows thing is with the indians?

Link.

Universal Windows Direct offered a promotion during all of July that any customer who did business with the company would receive a full rebate if the Indians went on a 15-game winning streak any time between Aug. 1 and the end of the season.

Barr said the idea came to him thanks to the fact that the company was celebrating its 15th anniversary. He said he spent $75,000 for the insurance to cover the $1.7 million in sales. The company now has to submit a claim to the insurance company, and Universal Windows should have its money within a week to then dole out to its customers.

tr4nce 26

Banned
Feels good to finally be able to post. I've been a long time lurker. Just wanted to say what up to MLB GAF, and let diamondback gaf know they got one more up in here.

As for last night.... cant win em all.

Tall4Life

Feels good to finally be able to post. I've been a long time lurker. Just wanted to say what up to MLB GAF, and let diamondback gaf know they got one more up in here.

As for last night.... cant win em all.

Even though I don't personally care, I'll ask for the group. What do you put on hot dogs?

Did the Dodgers gave a lot to get Darvish? I think as of today that is the trade that looks the worst.

No. We gave away a top prospect, the best hitter in the Dodgers org, but he's a DH through and through. So Dodgers really had no use for him other than to trade him. At the time I was most afraid of losing Mitchell White and Keibert Ruiz. Two players outside of the top 100, but players I think will get on there soon.

16 wins in a row for my Tribe. That alone is an amazing accomplishment.
As a fan of this team since birth, to see ownership FINALLY willing to spend a little to get good talent and KEEP some of that talent... it's great to see.

1997 still stings. Hell, last year stings still. But, if you're going to lose to any team, the Cubs breaking their curse is acceptable.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ketchup.

Come at me guys.

hpcTO8C.gif

tr4nce 26

Banned
To be fair, both mustard and mayo make me dry heave at taste and smell. Ketchup was the next best choice as a topping on my dogs.

Join the incredibly huge club here! It's now doubled in size!

As in two?

I got my tickets for the Rockies game on the 12th. After the allstar game has been really rough for them, but these last two weeks have been really fun.

What are the odds they can pay Martinez to stay? He is quickly becoming my favorite player (not to mention he is a christian).

Gotta love pitching change musical chairs.

When they're the opposing team.

At least most of the time since it's usually when they didn't get the out.

5 Twins pitchers in this inning so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom