• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Where are you getting that from? There has been no discussion or anything remotely related to anything about relocation ever brought up. No one in this city even considered bringing that up as a worry.

Line_HTX

and that's exactly why you need to be careful bud. ;o

I don't understand this. This notion of relocation is not even a possibility. Again, I don't know where you got it from. It just sounds like it's made up in the air. And my passport was updated last year, thank you.

;)

RBH

uBXGzoL.jpg

I think Steckenrider is going to be our 8th inning guy next year. He has been pretty good the past few weeks.

I wonder if Urena has figured things out or if he will be the next Tom Koehler.

zulux21

stupid phillies not being able to hold onto leads against the nats.

oh well hopefully the giants beat up the white sox two more times. and the phillies win the next two.

I want that worst record lol.

stupid phillies not being able to hold onto leads against the nats.

oh well hopefully the giants beat up the white sox two more times. and the phillies win the next two.

I want that worst record lol.
Phillies and Giants play the Dodgers soon. So it's a possibility of them getting wins

zulux21

Phillies and Giants play the Dodgers soon. So it's a possibility of them getting wins

nah... dodgers are going to kick it into gear around the 16th.
they will then be hot going into the playoffs giving their fans lots of hope, but then will just get swept out of the playoffs by the brewers :p

*looks at schedule* so maybe the giants will get some wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom