• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Thanks. I'm currently watching the Jays/Sox game. Looking forward to catching up on baseball again. When I was young I loved the Braves, with Smoltz, Glavin, McGriff, Justice, Chip, etc.
Braves are still around....

So I have been getting into baseball this season and so far enjoying it. I don't really know any of the players or teams any more. Are the Cubs still pretty stacked after their WS last year? Any other teams that are supposed to be good this year?

the cubs are still stacked but they're bound to regress from last year. the best current rosters are the cubs, dodgers, nats, red sox, indians, and astros.

Malo

Banned
We're getting shut out by Miguel Gonzalez who has 62 pitches through 7 innings.

Our 1-9 turned into Starlin Castro.

Hansel Robles is a fucking pos scrub. I don't know why Collins keeps relying on this turd of a baseball player. I feel bad for Wheeler seeing as it may be the 2nd straight start that Robles jeopardizes.

Beckx

look I am not hating here but has anyone noticed all of these dark timeline outcomes from Trump to the fucking Reds and Brewers leading the Central started with the WS last year?

like we got shunted off Earth Prime into some horrible DC comics reboot.

Sephzilla

look I am not hating here but has anyone noticed all of these dark timeline outcomes from Trump to the fucking Reds and Brewers leading the Central started with the WS last year?

like we got shunted off Earth Prime into some horrible DC comics reboot.
Cardinals are in last though so there's some good in this universe. Also go Brewers

Choomp

Banned
Hansel Robles is a fucking pos scrub. I don't know why Collins keeps relying on this turd of a baseball player. I feel bad for Wheeler seeing as it may be the 2nd straight start that Robles jeopardizes.

That's... a bit much. He often shows flashes of brilliance, and his stuff is pretty impressive at times. Sometimes his location just gets bleh

Robles just throws, he doesn't know how to pitch. He can be infuriating to watch because of the fact that he does have that one good pitch. It's like he comes in and walks the first batter he faces. Like arrghh come on bro.

Malo

Banned
Girardi said he heard "biceps tendinitis" for Torres. Will likely have an MRI

What is it with bicep injuries and the Yankees recently.

Lexxism

At Bat app is drunk

IMG_1285.md.png

I hear that. Have him take some ground balls at third and see how he does. Guy is a bona fide athlete, just get rid of Reyes. That isn't on Blevins at all, I mean you can only give a team so many outs until they'll hurt ya.
Shit teach Bruce some third. He'd have to range a lot less than in right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom