• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
im-baaaaack-miss-jay.gif

May cynicism and darkness reign over this thread for 1000 years.

Who are you?

painey

Im going to Arizona for Spring Training and im excited as FUCK. I'm only going to get to see one A's game, but I might check out some other stadiums while I'm there if I have time. Sucks to go to baseball alone though, but none of my friends can get the time off nowdays :(

Report from Peoria after Royals/Pads

- Still the best concessions in the Cactus League. Gyro lady still bringing it, new addition of root beer float truck a strong addition
- Matt Kemp has new hair, is still forgettable
- Royals traveling better as a fan base, no surprise. Many first timers.
- "Straight Outta Kauffman" t-shirt seen, now I need to find one
- Bring your dog to the park night, no Royals crowns seen. Missed opportunity.
- Willie Wilson, Rollie Fingers and Gaylord Perry signing autographs. Willie Wilson was getting lots of love. Gaylord Perry looked pretty bored, rocked a Giants lid.

zroid

Banned
If Bautista signs in the AL, which is likely since he might be DHing in a couple years, he'll be such a heel in Toronto. It's going to be awful, but also kind of awesome. He's such a fun player.

If Bautista thinks a right handed power hitting DH in his 30s is getting some monster deal he and his agent haven't been paying much attention to the market. Guys like Justin Upton and Chris Davis are 6 years younger than him and even they barely got the kind of contract he is seeking.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If Bautista thinks a right handed power hitting DH in his 30s is getting some monster deal he and his agent haven't been paying much attention to the market. Guys like Justin Upton and Chris Davis are 6 years younger than him and even they barely got the kind of contract he is seeking.

Bat flips are worth 2 seasons on their own at the very least.

nillah

Banned
Gon' be a sad day to see the best logo in sports disappear... Just hope that day never comes. Looking forward to the spring training Tribe-GAF. Francona is in his third or fourth year? Somethin'z BOUND to ignite

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays signed GOAT hero Dan Johnson to a minor league deal... to be a knuckleballer. At 36 years old. Guess its never too late! Hope it pans out for him, dude really should have a statue or at least a plaque somewhere at the Trop.

Gon' be a sad day to see the best logo in sports disappear... Just hope that day never comes. Looking forward to the spring training Tribe-GAF. Francona is in his third or fourth year? Somethin'z BOUND to ignite

I'm at Goodyear today for Giants-tribe. Reminds me I gotta get a chief Wahoo lid today.

Parch

I don't know about leadoff, but it's certainly encouraging to see Saunders healthy and hitting for the Jays. A full year of Saunders would be significant. I was ready to expect nothing from him this year.

This Blue Jay team is better than the team last spring. Tulowitski is an upgrade over Reyes. We now know what to expect from Colabello, Smoak, Stroman, and Travis {when healthy). And the bullpen is better. Once again it's up to the starting pitching to determine if this team is legit or not.

Report from Goodyear for Giants-Tribe

- Kluber in complete control to start the game. Sharp command, excellent movement on his pitches. Dominant.
- Philly cheesesteak nachos surprisingly excellent
- Corona stand has limes again after 3 year absence
- nice grass parking lot but only a couple tailgaters. Makes no sense
- Williamson has some power for the gigantes
- Kyle blanks still terrible

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

- Kluber in complete control to start the game. Sharp command, excellent movement on his pitches. Dominant.

Williamson's always had some decent pop. Not too great a year at AAA last season, but he did well in AFL.

BFIB

How can you have Corona, but not have lime?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

6FA8YCE.gif

Top Bottom