• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

I had a suspicious the D Backs would make a big move this offseason. I don't know if they will add Maeda though. But if Marchie Archie can stay healthy, oh boy.

He's chasing the money, can't say I blame him his shelf life is another 4-5 years, max. Get as much as you can while you can and worry about the rest later.

Dodgers will be fine, it's not like they lack for farm pitching depth or money to sign guys to help the rotation.

rando14

My guess is the Giants and Dodgers didn't want to give a 6yr deal.

I don't blame them, dude's got a TON of mileage

He's chasing the money, can't say I blame him his shelf life is another 4-5 years, max. Get as much as you can while you can and worry about the rest later.

Dodgers will be fine, it's not like they lack for farm pitching depth or money to sign guys to help the rotation.

Cueto will be a great consolation prize

(Hopefully nobody's looking at Kuma so we can resign him... <_< )

rando14

Bob Nightengale &#8207;@BNightengale 18s18 seconds ago
Zack Greinke receives about $195 million on six year deal from #Dbacks

Holy shit!!

AZ is perfect for Greinke. Good living, no pressure, can just be himself and pitch.

Rip Career. There goes his HoF chance.

Yeah, totally killed Randy Johnson's chances too didn't it. Give me a break.

Greinke only cares about the money.

When was the last LA Championship? Mmm hmm. When was the last Dbacks? Right. The Dbacks have an MVP at 1st base and some talent. With Greinke at #1, these guys could surprise.

Fuck this idiot front office.

Let a top 3 pitcher in baseball walk, brehs.

We're paying Crawford 20 million plus to lose games for the team, and they balk at a 6th year for a guy who makes you a playoff threat every year.

clemenx

Banned
It makes me sad I was so bad at baseball when I was a kid. I could be rolling in dough.

It's funny because I'm left handed and I was a bit fat so I always overheard the other team say "look out for the big lefty!" Being left handed = good at hitting apparently.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
As a 6'7" lefty with a lean body, you're goddamn right I would take up pitching if I could go back in time.

BigAT

Bob Nightengale &#8207;@BNightengale 18s18 seconds ago
Zack Greinke receives about $195 million on six year deal from #Dbacks

Holy shit!!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom