• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Here's the Chipper tweet along with the other tweet

Logan Vickery ‏@LoLoVickery
@RealCJ10 go die old man. I'd root for the Nats too if I couldn't ever beat the @Cardinals

Chipper Jones ‏@RealCJ10
Braves country! This clown, @lolovickery, told me I needed to die. Please make his life miserable. I'm sure he's a cards fan. Baby is ugly 2

So I missed the entire Yankee game today due to a previous engagement but this thread was entertaining to read through when I got home.

Props to the Fighting Showalters on a well-pitched, well-fought series. Now that the team has been banished to the Phantom Zone I can say I probably would have rooted for them if they beat the Yanks. But oh well they didn't!

Gentlemen of the Council. tonight we celebrate! Tomorrow we stress, again.

So I missed the entire Yankee game today due to a previous engagement but this thread was entertaining to read through when I got home.

Props to the Fighting Showalters on a well-pitched, well-fought series. Now that the team has been banished to the Phantom Zone I can say I probably would have rooted for them if they beat the Yanks. But oh well they didn't!

Gentlemen of the Council. tonight we celebrate! Tomorrow we stress, again.

i went to exactly the wrong yankee game last night, but at least they pulled it out today. cc has been a beast so far. 17.2 ip, 3 er, 16ks.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Could guys like Boggs and Motte realistically play for any other team? Maybe if there was an Alabama franchise.

Top Bottom