• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Malvingt2

Nationals suck.

1146725_10151623480007831_114477309_n.jpg

Hits a batter, allows a blooper. Some bad fortune there with Harvey.

EDIT: and now allows a chopper off the top of the plate for an RBI infield hit. Jesus...

Branduil

Dusty Baker hit Cesar Izturis in the 2 hole today. Top that Rangers fans.

Well two days ago he kept David Murphy in LF even though he was going to pinch-hit Gentry for him in the next inning and it cost the Rangers the game.

And he cost the Rangers the game today by keeping Yu in after 7 innings, even though he was struggling and had over 100 pitches.

jakncoke

Banned
Martin gotta be tired as fuck catching all these innings today.

Kris Johnson pitched so well today. Goddamn

So Martin about to catch his 16th inning. Whats the record for a catcher innings caught in 1 game

Wow PHing for Harvey. Andrew Brown coming to bat with a runner on 2nd, 2 out. Only way he can win is with a clutch hit here.

EDIT: that 2-0 pitch is not a strike.

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves
#Nats Bryce Harper on ATL this weekend: "I love these fans. I really do. They're absolutely unbelievable for their team"

Branduil

I'd settle for trading away the manager!

That's never going to happen. The Rangers org inexplicably loves him despite him very obviously being an idiot who somehow continued to fall upward until he became a major league baseball manager. And then he snorted coke and still didn't get fired. He must have photos of Jon Daniels.

Branduil

Why is this Japanese reporter the only one with the guts to actually ask Ron Washington why he makes such dumb decisions? All the local reporters are just fawning idiots.

Top Bottom