• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Hazmat

I'm watching the game with my family. We got some pretty good laughs out of that fucking horrible singing. I felt bad at first, I thought they might have had some kind of problem...

Then we went back, and nope, just awful. Laughed even harder the second time.

diffusionx

Gold Member
are we the only country that does that , national anthem before every game?

I don't think so. And I'm not talking about the national anthem before the game (which I am fine with, I guess - until they start flying jets overhead or some shit).

I'm talking about breaking up the flow of the game in the 7th to do a second patriot circle jerk. The Yankees started it after 9/11/01 and now apparently everyone has to do it.

see5harp

Wow Matt Cain is hanging in there. Meat of our order now. Wouldn't mind seeing this whole stadium go home sad and have a terrible start to their work week.

commercial is for the new ipod touch. I actually wish they had done a crazy mash up commercial where every new ipod would flip over, show the art work of the new song, etc.

Top Bottom