• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

ozzie-guillen-choke.jpg

Not Miami! Anything but Miami!!!

Don't you wish you were 2nd in the A draft, on top of your normal draft position + slot #9 compensation? :)

You magnificent bastard. Nah brah, you know I respect your team, just messed up we are like a position or two ahead of Detroit and the dang Cardinals were in on this.

Sort of hilarious that we're booing Melky.

Also, fuck ketchup.

Deserves to be booed. He didn't give a shit about anything when he played for he Braves other than what food he was going to eat next. The commentators rip on him too. Last night after that play at first, Joe Simpson said, "Melky doesn't do that 20 pounds ago".

EDIT: HAHA FUCK YOU MELKY

Talon

Deserves to be booed. He didn't give a shit about anything when he played for he Braves other than what food he was going to eat next. The commentators rip on him too. Last night after that play at first, Joe Simpson said, "Melky doesn't do that 20 pounds ago".

Lolbrera

"Baseball Gods don't like it when you taunt other teams."

Did I miss something?

sangreal

well, according to Kevin Long he was an alcoholic back then.

“He’s a hell of a player,” said Long. “He has totally gotten committed to his career. He doesn’t drink. He doesn’t take anything for granted any more. His personal trainer is with him all the time. When you go all in and have talent, this is what happens — and it is evident he has the talent.
“If Melky committed himself to the Yankees as he does now, he would still be a Yankee,” added Long. “And he would say the same thing. He made himself tradeable then.”

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
umpire making a bad call giving the giants a break on the base paths, i've seen this story too many times.

Fox318

At least the mets are collapsing earlier than expected.

Now fans can do other things like read a book, catch up on their crochet doily, and finally join the interpretative dance they never had the time for.

Wow, what the fuck was that shit, Janish. Not one of those pitches were strikes. You had to have known they weren't pitching to you with the winning run on 3B...

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I don't even care that Bourn struckout. Bochy intent walked Pastornicky to face Bourn instead. What the holy hell?

Sharp

Yeah, one thing that's been pretty nice (if unnecessary) this year has been that the Nats haven't been all that streaky. Streaks make fans and teams do and say dumb things.

God damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom