• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

After the tornado is Alabama he left the team for a while and I remember them being upset that he didnt stay in touch with them, and then latter during the season while the Phillies were having a great regular season he kept talking about retiring and saying he didnt know if he wanted to play. He just seemed to have a bad attitude all year.

He also hurt his back riding a tractor after the Tornados.

Macattk15

Yayyyy. Bad Vargas tonight.

Curtis Granderson CF
Derek Jeter SS
Robinson Cano 2B
Mark Teixeira 1B
Raul Ibanez LF
Nick Swisher RF
Eric Chavez 3B
Ichiro Suzuki DH
Russell Martin C

Oh, Joe...

Why would you want someone who gets 1 hit a game ... generally a single .... batting higher?

Malo

Banned
Oh. Well then. Yeah.

Wow. I'm a proponent for Ibanez never being in the field lol.

Sorry I missed that.
Never forget.

28akex2_jpg.gif

Ok then, here we go.

You didn't own shit. You bragged about looking at Texas' walk rate in the second half last year and then telling everyone it would kill them. You said it yourself.

I then proceeded to post their BB stats, K/BB ratio and total # of BBs post all-star break.

Now all of a sudden your argument turns to "WHAT ABOUT THE POST SEASON BRAH"

Sorry, but you bragged about their shitty walk rate in the 2nd half to make your prediction. The numbers say you are full of shit, BRAH.

And to compound the hilarity, you say that K/9 is an "advanced" stat. hahahahahahahaaha.

One of us has just demonstrated that they don't know baseball, indeed. Hint: It's not me.

You really don't understand sarcasm when I referred to K/9 and stepping out of the batter's box as advance stats.

Let's just agree that Oswalt is the c-word and would get caught dead if ever did the c-walk in these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom