• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

Supposedly Davey and co. discussed and decided that Lombo and Moore will split playing time with Moore potentially playing everyday. If that's the case, I'm glad Ankiel and Bernadina won't be starting!

Malo

Banned
Terrible pun by Kay, " Girardi had a decision on how to give Granderson a day off, so he gave him a half day off, and who would play centerfield? It was a wise choice."

New York Mets lineup:
1) Andres Torres CF
2) Ruben Tejada SS
3) David Wright 3B
4) Scott Hairston LF
5) Lucas Duda RF
6) Ronny Cedeno 2B
7) Ike Davis 1B
8) Mike Nickeas C
9) Johan Santana LHP

Chicago Cubs lineup:
1) Reed Johnson RF
2) Darwin Barney 2B
3) Starlin Castro SS
4) Alfonso Soriano LF
5) Jeff Baker 1B
6) Geovanny Soto C
7) Joe Mather CF
8) Luis Valbuena 3B
9) Travis Wood LHP

Fox318

HQszH.png

gaming_noob

I know the Yankees have not been scoring as much in their own stadium this year (compared to previous years), and run support has been ass when Kuroda's on the mound, but do you think they can score 5 or more runs against the Indians tonight? I wanna place a bet.

Can I get a Fuck yea?!

Doytch

"Dear Every Prospect Writer, Is Henderson Alvarez an ace?? He's totally awesome! Pls don't mention his complete inability to miss bats in your reply. Signed, idiot Jays fan."

Sharp

Please tell me the PitchFX for this game at Coors is off. The first pitch to Espinosa was a called ball in the dead center of the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom