• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4z4

Was in New York for the week and just got back from my first ever baseball game. I'm not sure what a thrashing is in baseball but it felt like the Yankees thrashed the Indians.

Was a great experience and saw some nice catches from Swisher. I would definitely watch anther game.

Back to the UK and 'soccer' tomorrow.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
zsXRO.png
lol.

now, you can celebrate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Nationals lose. Braves move back into second place tie with Mets. Both are 3.5 back of Nationals. Feels Good, Man.

At least the whole NL East blows shit right now.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's been documented how badly a Wild Card tie would fuck up the entire postseason schedule since Selig insisted on shoehorning it in this season.

I want 4-way ties in both leagues.

Whatever the most clusterfucky situation is, I want that.

All teams tie for the Wild Card.

Was in New York for the week and just got back from my first ever baseball game. I'm not sure what a thrashing is in baseball but it felt like the Yankees thrashed the Indians.

Was a great experience and saw some nice catches from Swisher. I would definitely watch anther game.

It was fairly thrashworthy.

Glad you had fun!

Sharp

The MLB playoffs were perfect the way they were before the second wild card. 8 teams, 3 rounds, nothing but drama.
They were best when it was just the best team in each league. Fuck giving inferior teams a chance at glory. That's how you get Tony La Russa rings.

Brinbe

Had a feeling that we were the inevitable destination for Moyer... and he couldn't be worse than some of the other current options.

Edit: Shit, just read that D'Arnaud may have gotten hurt tonight. Hope it's nothing serious. ='(

Macattk15

Man. Erasmo Ramirez against the A's tonight has a Game Score of 81 but is on the hook for the loss.

For shame M's offense, for shame.

7-1 is pretty much an ass whooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom