• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangocube

Banned
Man, the damn AL Wild Card race is brutal.

Stankees, please fall apart some more so we don't have to compete for the WC. Also, Tampa, stop winning.

ALSO, that Machado fella is doing quite well so far

jakncoke

Banned
finally a win. good that the cards lost. ok lets get some from the dodgers. if dodgers take we'll prob drop to 4th in the wc after the series :(

TheNatural

My Member!
When you lose 3 in a row to a shit AAAA team like the Milwaukee Brewers, there is some cause for concern. But, all is right... for now. Would have been better if the Padres would have held onto that 5 run lead. Oh well.

You forget this is after winning like 21 of 23 or something ridiculous. Shit happens. If you told me on August 12 Reds were 23 games over .500 with the second best record in baseball with Votto out several weeks, I would have called you insane.

Also, Chapman is destroying history with some of these numbers:

20 2/3 IP
0 runs
8 hits
3 walks
44 strikeouts (15:1 strikeout/walk ratio)
.114 BAA
.173 OBP
.143 SLG
.316 OPS

He's only surrendered an earned run in one out of five months pitched to this point.

I'm out in town and Pence crushes it. Fucking awesome. All the races seem so much tighter this year. Maybe its because of the second wild card spot. IDK.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Feeling pretty amped for this game. And tonight's new Breaking Bad is supposed to be incredible. And I'm at work for another 6 hours, fuck :(

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wow, you're up in the count and you throw a fastball down the middle. Good job, Niese.

EDIT - I completely expect the Mets offense to go ice cold now.

dmag1223

We've had some bad matchups the past few weeks for Sunday night baseball. Doesn't ESPN have flex scheduling for games late in the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom