• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

Fucking hell I hate search engines that think they know better than you what you meant to type. I typed Lowe because I wanted to search for Lowe, not Low you POS (sbnation)

harSon

Banned
garret jones is having a epic day

He's been hitting extremely well for a while now.

I really wish we didn't trade our compensation pick for Gaby Sanchez. Snider has been great, although we're definitely missing Lincoln in the bullben, but the Sanchez trade was a straight up mistake. Dude's garbo.

jakncoke

Banned
He's been hitting extremely well for a while now.

I really wish we didn't trade our compensation pick for Gaby Sanchez. Snider has been great, although we're definitely missing Lincoln in the bullben, but the Sanchez trade was a straight up mistake. Dude's garbo.

they said earlier in the game he's hit .292 for us

Sanchez has hit .292 for us? There's no way...

And GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HAMMER

Since being acquired by Pirates, Sanchez is hitting .259 (7-for-27) with a .592 OPS counting his 0-for-3 tonight. All 7 hits have been singles. He was hitting .292 coming into tonight's game. Tonight is just his second game without a hit since being acquired by the Pirates in 11 games.

sangreal

Derek Lowe only giving up 2 hits in 4 innings is impressive in any scenario. Mostly because it's Derek Lowe.

Yes, it was a great performance. Very happy for him, and to be fair the game was close when he came in. I just think saves are a ridiculously stupid stat, and they're the reason we can't have good relievers pitching in the 6th inning

sangreal

Not a good comparison... Braves are way more likely to catch the Nats than they were to collapse that epically last year.

I think that is his point. But if I believe the Braves can catch the Nats, then I have to believe in the Rays or O's, and I refuse to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom