• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Not that it makes it any better, but it's refreshing hearing a player just own up to it without any lame "I unknowingly took it" excuses.

sangreal

He did appeal. He tested positive before the break. He lost.

source? I just see his guilty-as-charged statement

edit:
Cabrera and his advisors had considered fighting the suspension, sources familiar with the case told the Daily News. But Cabrera ultimately decided he could not win. After his "A" sample showed elevated levels of testosterone in July, Cabrera's "B" sample was sent to the World Anti-Doping lab in Montreal, where a sophisticated carbon isotope ratio test showed synthetic testosterone.

Cabrera acknowledged that he had tested positive for a banned substance in a statement released through the Major League Baseball Players Association on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-testosterone-article-1.1136916#ixzz23entUMwQ

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Im glad this gif returns again for me this year

GiantsPlayoffChances.gif

Edit: Maybe now everyone talking about Felix the Giants news will just disappear...ahem... ;;

harSon

Banned
I think the league might hate the Pirates. I can't remember the last time we got a call. If the ump is giving Kershaw that kind of box, then we may as well pack it up and go home, cause we're not scoring shit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom