• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Why does Hurdle suck so horribly at pulling pitchers? I know it sucks to pull him in the 4th, but dude has given up fucking 10 hits you piece of shit ingrate.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I just did the mental math for the first time and realized that he's 10th on the SP depth chart now.
  1. Sheets
  2. Hudson
  3. Medlen
  4. Malholm
  5. Minor
  6. Delgado
  7. Teheran
  8. Redmond
  9. Flande
  10. Jurrjens

?

edit: oh wait left off Hanson and Gilmartin

harSon

Banned
Lol, I go to put a load of clothes in the laundry and by the time I get back all of our batters are expired.

We're terribad right now

TheNatural

My Member!
Redmond isn't in the org anymore... Gilmartin is the other guy.

He's supposed to start one of these doubleheaders against the Cubs this week, because of the new doubleheader rule that you can call someone up to have him start and technically have 26 guys on the roster for that game.

September 8th was supposed to be Melky Cabrera t-shirt night at AT&T park with the first 20,000 entrants getting a free shirt.

Suddenly, Hunter Pence bobblehead night at Citizens Bank Park in a few days doesn't seem so embarassing.

TheNatural

My Member!
September 8th was supposed to be Melky Cabrera t-shirt night at AT&T park with the first 20,000 entrants getting a free shirt.

Suddenly, Hunter Pence bobblehead night at Citizens Bank Park in a few days doesn't seem so embarassing.

Don't worry he can still appeal. Maybe the piss holder kept the urine out of the fridge for 10 minutes, which has now been scientifically proven to produce testosterone.

He already appealed. He dropped it because it was eating into potential playoff games.
jim-mora.jpg+%2528JPEG+Image%252C+285x200+pixels%2529.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Bobby Cox at the braves game, quick put a mic next to him so i can hear his new nicknames.

harSon

Banned
The Pirates are proof that there's no such thing as a God. No God would allow a people to suffer as much as Pirates fans have.

Edit: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RESOP. FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF GORILLA SHIT. OBVIOUSLY RAPE IS LEGAL IN THE STATE OF PITTSBURGH BECAUSE THE PIRATES HAVE BEEN BENDING US OVER SINCE 1993.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

The Pirates are proof that there's no such thing as a God. No God would allow a people to suffer as much as Pirates fans have.

Edit: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RESOP. FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF GORILLA SHIT. OBVIOUSLY RAPE IS LEGAL IN THE STATE OF PITTSBURGH BECAUSE THE PIRATES HAVE BEEN BENDING US OVER SINCE 1993.

God gave you the Steelers, yet thou doth ask for more?

harSon

Banned
Cub Fans laugh at you

I don't give a fuck about what we did when I was still shitting my diapers, or -20 years old. How about all of the Pirates fans who were born in the late 80s? There has been no sports fans that fucked over in the history of man.

At least the fucking Cubs go to the playoffs from time to time.

I don't give a fuck about what we did when I was still shitting my diapers, or -20 years old. How about all of the Pirates fans who were born in the late 80s? There has been no sports fans that fucked over in the history of man.

At least the fucking Cubs go to the playoffs from time to time.

Good point: the Cubs have been better than the Pirates in the last two decades.

harSon

Banned
It's arrived later than usual, but it's officially football season.

I feel like a fucking battered wife. The Pirates continue to bash my fucking face in, and when people call them out, I say that I fell down the fucking stairs.

I'd like to throw my hands and give up, but I'll probably be back tomorrow for another daily dose of rape at the hands of the fucking Pirates.

Fuck you Pirates.

sangreal

well that escalated quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom