• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
You guys have like a 7 game lead over us. Are you that afraid we might make a run at the division?
mbJG2.gif

If the Cardinals win and the Pirates lose, they will both be tied for Wild Card #2. Giants would be just 0.5 back.

Braves would be 4 games up on WC#2.

Zee-Row

Banned
Just watched the Mariner , Rays game again and god it was awful from my perspective. Joe Maddon has 4 no-hitters since he became manager. Something has to give , somebody needs to be fired.

Just watched the Mariner , Rays game again and god it was awful from my perspective. Joe Maddon has 4 no-hitters since he became manager. Something has to give , somebody needs to be fired.

You can't be serious. It's more of a fluke than anything. If this were the 1998-2007 Rays, I'd get it. But this seems kind of flukey when you look at their overall records since 2008.

Zee-Row

Banned
You can't be serious. It's more of a fluke than anything. If this were the 1998-2007 Rays, I'd get it. But this seems kind of flukey when you look at their overall records since 2008.

Fred Mcgriff , Wade Boggs and Jose Canseco would of gotten the hits if they had still played for the Rays.

Meier

Hanley trade continues to pay off. I hated losing Lindblom but boy, helluva pay off so far.

Edit: Oops, Eovaldi was the one that went for HanRam, Lindblom was for Victorino. Eovaldi also has a chance to be fantastic but still, a fantastic deal.

zulux21

im slow... but just saw what Felix Hernandez did, and man... I thought those were supposed to be rare, already our 3rd one this year lol... either way congrats to him
also laughing my ass off at Melky Cabrera and his suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom