• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Darn fielder hitting another homerun
man those two are rbi machines.... if either of them gets hurt I think it would be completely over for Detroit... it seems like miggy and fielder are the only two who drive in any runs for the trigers anymore lol

edit: aw Chris Getz broke his thumb with a bad bunt... a little sad to hear that as I like watching him play, but at the same time he won't be playing against my white sox anymore.

harSon

Banned
We're in trouble...

Our bullpen sucks and our offense is garbage today.

Edit: Man, Snider is promising but Lincoln seemed to be the glue that held our bullpen together. We should think about bringing Cole up and strengthening our bullpen... He won't be doing anything in September anyways.

jakncoke

Banned
We're in trouble...

Our bullpen sucks and our offense is garbage today.

Edit: Man, Snider is promising but Lincoln seemed to be the glue that held our bullpen together. We should think about bringing Cole up and strengthening our bullpen... He won't be doing anything in September anyways.

I think we'll be doing that with Justin Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom