• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I haven't been to a cage since I was a kid. The only I can find in my area was way too far away to bother traveling to it.

Oxx

There was a batting cage at this exhibition I went to as a child.

I took the first two pitches right on my knuckles and then I dropped the bat and left.

That's still the closest I have ever been to playing baseball (unless Rounders counts).

Fenix

Ashby PBP? Yes! Cosentino doing colour? Fuuuuuuuuu.

Edit: You guys should watch the video of Stanton's bomb from last night, in this post. Wait until the ROOT sports guys do the commentary. Wow.

HeySeuss

Has any team ever had a Cy Young winner, ROY, and an MVP all in the same year?

Not that the reds have an MVP candidate since Votto has been out, but I just wondered

cashman

Banned
Has any team ever had a Cy Young winner, ROY, and an MVP all in the same year?

Not that the reds have an MVP candidate since Votto has been out, but I just wondered

I don't know but the Angels have a really good shot of that
and a good shot of missing the playoffs despite this lololololololololol

Fenix

It should be, but you have to take into consideration the thinking of the voters.

Don't be surprised of Cabrera wins it
I think I have been. In fact I feel that Cabrera's been underrated so far this year since the media narrative has been TroutTroutTroutTroutTroutTroutTrout.

clemenx

Banned
Miggy is close to having a .400 OB

It's funny how Fielder "protection" has worked for him. ISO and HRs are up (SLG is pretty much the same, though) But 50 less points of OBP.
I think he finishes a bit above .400 OBP and finally reaches 40 homers. I think the crazy OBP last year was most likely an outlier.

hmm, not the biggest fan of Castro, but for a 22 year he already gives you good production for a SS. Did the talk of him being too big for the position long term go away?

Zee-Row

Banned
Yankee fans in Tampa do this all the time , when the Rays are winning they slowly put the Rays gear all the way on.

395901_352724688140789_1985256576_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom