• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Can't wait for the dominant B's next inning.

Barajas, Barmes and Bedard at the plate? Can you think of a better batting lineup? I'm thinking 3 solo homeruns in a row.

Realistically... Barajas is walked, Barmes hits into the double play and Bedard strikes out.

sangreal

is the batting title awarded by MLB or the writer's association? I don't see a chance in hell that Selig allows Melky to win it if the former

harSon

Banned
I think you might want to look into taking out Bedard Hurdle. You always leave pitchers in too long, how about you try taking them out on time on for size?

harSon

Banned
Hurdle definitely needs to go.

His fucking tendency to keep pitchers in 1... 2... 3... infinity batters to long is fucking ridiculous. Dude has cost us so many fucking games for no reason.

You'd think he'd learn after doing it a few dozen fucking times.

HeySeuss

Well to be fair, bases loaded and 2 outs facing Molina isn't something he should have been left in for. But I agree that you have to expect your starter will go 6+ innings every time out.

harSon

Banned
Watching Barajas' ABs is comical at this point.

Barmes certainly isn't scoring here, so hopefully we can do something in the 9th...

harSon

Banned
Thank God for that error.

Please McCutchen, now is the time to come out of your funk! He HAS to pitch to you.

:|||||||||||||||

harSon

Banned
FUCKING WHORE'S BLOOD

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

FUCK THIS TEAM.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

FUCKING HOOKER ANKLES.

jakncoke

Banned
i fucking hate the cards so much

edit; i dont know what harson post really is gettin at but he's mad and so am i so fuck the cards with a aids knife

harSon

Banned
Garret fucked that one up.

No reason to swing at a ball that's high on the inside of the plate when you're up 3-0 on the count. Not that Alvarez would have done anything if given the chance :|

Hurdle lost us another game, just sayin' There's no reason Bedard should have been left in the game against Molina with bases loaded and two outs.

And McCutchen has been trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this month. We can't afford for him to suck, he has to carry our shitty offense :( Especially with Walker out too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom