• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubs

lol yankees

GTMDt.gif

Jubs

There's 2000+ comments in the gamethread on CamdenChat.com. Computer is actually dying trying to load that monster.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
So close with that Cruz shot to center....yet so far. All the games between Rangers and Royals this year have been playoff tight. Let's see how this one turns out...

Edit: Wait, why is Scheppers still pitching in a 4-4 game? Fuuuu

Jangocube

Banned
As much as I want to, I just can't hate the O's right now. Damn you, jangocube.

We've been lovable losers for a while. Nice to see Camden Yards filled with fans again!

Trying to go to a game in two weeks just to be there when it's packed with Orioles fans. Last time it was like that was back in the late 90's =( Even if we choke, and our offense seems too good right now for that to happen, it's been a fun ride this year.

I made Jango's avatar. I did this.

It's the grin. Gotta love it!

And ty again for making it!

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
What is it lately with the Greater Maryland/D.C. area and home runs? The dingers per capita have been through the roof! Could it be the DNC?

Sharp

What is it lately with the Greater Maryland/D.C. area and home runs? The dingers per capita have been through the roof! Could it be the DNC?
Freak Maryland air currents that only local residents know about. I'm risking my life bringing you this information but

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
Where are all my fellow Rangers fans? I know we have the division pretty much wrapped at this point, but this game is cray cray.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've been to more Ranger games this season than most of their fans.

Well yeah. One of my favorite gems this year -

Jesus fucking christ, really? God fucking damnnit.

No, I think the Rangers really are fucking done. Too many injuries to the starting rotation and there's no one to pick up the staff when Darvish struggles. Harrison can't do it all by himself. Texas will still get a wildcard at least, though. They'll just suck ass in the playoffs and then the REAL pain starts next year. The starting rotation even for 2013 is going to be a bloodbath with no colby and no feliz all season long. The Rangers window HAS officially closed.

Derek Holland is officially a bust.

Average mlbgaf Rangers fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom