• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix

@susanslusser said:
In days 2-3 after epidural hematoma, it's the first part, sustaining life, that is the concern. This is a very, very serious situation.
:( :( :(

I hope everything turns out ok for McCarthy.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
ix7CCGFFrVxyc.jpg

harSon

Banned
This season is over. All of our pitching has turned to shit, all of our hitters are in a freaking slump and the Cubs have our number. I seriously think we're capable of missing .500

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Ha i got that braves trivia question right. Chipper most career hits off of which pitcher.

livan hernandez, he is the answer to every nl east player question
Best hitter is baseball.
i'd say its debatable between braun, votto and cabrera.

dmag1223

Ha i got that braves trivia question right. Chipper most career hits off of which pitcher.

livan hernandez, he is the answer to every nl east player question

i'd say its debatable between braun, votto and cabrera.

Eh, the only stat they have Votto beat in is HR. Sucks he missed so much time, he was having an incredible offensive year.

harSon

Banned
SEVEN errors for the Pirates so far through 6 innings. That's nuts.

Did you see the lineup that Hurdle put on the field? He put Harrison at SS and Holt at 2B, when Holt has a history of playing SS within the minors and Harrison being a natural 3rd baseman.

Hurdle is fucking trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom