• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So the Rays lost. Again. This is silly, we need to play better, we are a better team than this. Also, Darkside, quit changing your avatar, I can't keep track of it.

Other than that, the Cardinals aren't playing tonight, so I'll be pulling for the Giants.

LJ11

Mets are winning 3-2 and you still feel rage? Jesus, does anything make you happy? Mets weren't even fucking predicted to go .500 this year, seriously dude just stop.

I'm not feeling rage, it seems like you're the one who may be a tad upset, I'm just making jokes. I'm chilling, eating some ice cream. You good? LOL

Jesus christ Mariners, Felix throwing a total gem and you can't score a single run?

Franklin Morales seems to have pitched himself into the rotation... though what the Sox will do in the second half, given that right now there's essentially a 6-man rotation, we'll have to see.

I'm not feeling rage, it seems like you're the one who may be a tad upset, I'm just making jokes. I'm chilling, eating some ice cream. You good? LOL
I'm mad? I don't think you saw my last few posts in the NBA thread... (outside of the FU to Dallas fans)

Also I'm the same guy who didn't rage after the 2007 collapse. Mad really isn't my thing, I don't get mad, I get blindingly rational.

ray-j-gif-0c662.jpg

EDIT: Now come on LJ11. Let us put aside this misunderstanding ... as friends.

maybe even ... BEST friends!

It's nitpicking here but why is Rauch the setup man again and not Ramirez? Do TC and Warthen buy that "not using his fastball" enough excuse to give him this many chances?

I mean yeah there's no Kemp/Ethier but the Dodgers still have some talent there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom