• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

U mad? Least you're not really a Mariner fan. Then you'd have reason.

I'm just combatting the notion that Morales didn't pitch a fantastic game as well. He is a benchwarmer and went toe-to-toe with one of the best pitchers in baseball. Career high for IP.

Macattk15

I'm just combatting the notion that Morales didn't pitch a fantastic game as well. He is a benchwarmer and went toe-to-toe with one of the best pitchers in baseball. Career high for IP.

Sure. He pitched great. But it's not like he was pitching vs. the Red Sox line-up.

Maybe you don't know about the M's offense ...

LJ11

Howard looks good.

fvqJH.jpg

Curses!

iwAhZxpl2mDA5.gif

But the Mariners make back-end pitchers look like Cy Young all the time. Our offense is inept. It's nothing new for us.

He got banned for that? Shoulda used quotations around his pejoratives of choice, as GAF legend states it protects posters from bannings.

So, I have never been so sure of the Reds getting swept as I am right now. Votto is slumping, Phillips is hurt, whole team is struggling, and then you go on a 11 game road trip on the West Coast against two of the best teams in the NL. This is going to be NASTY. Good thing it's on so late I don't have to watch it, lol.

jakncoke

Banned
He got banned for that? Shoulda used quotations around his pejoratives of choice, as GAF legend states it protects posters from bannings.

So, I have never been so sure of the Reds getting swept as I am right now. Votto is slumping, Phillips is hurt, whole team is struggling, and then you go on a 11 game road trip on the West Coast against two of the best teams in the NL. This is going to be NASTY. Good thing it's on so late I don't have to watch it, lol.

Pirates going to get that #1 spot back in the Central when we sweep those bitches named the Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom