• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I'm at Yankee Stadium right now. Man, this place just seems massive.
0XgrXh.jpg

And I'm also eating a hot dog with ketchup on it!
Tpqycl.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
So Zack Greinke is available you say? Let's do this.
as long as they don't trade Teheran, Hanson, Beachy or Heyward then i'm in. Still wouldn't want to trade Minor/Delgado either but if we can resign him then i'd be ok with it.

Christian Bethancourt would probably have to be included.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
as long as they don't trade Teheran, Hanson, Beachy or Heyward then i'm in. Still wouldn't want to trade Minor/Delgado either but if we can resign him then i'd be ok with it.
Pretty much my thought process.

Edit: I'm OK with losing Bethancourt. His secondary offense is non-existant.

Brinbe

hahaha, thanks, Howard. Boots the potential DP, leads to 2 runs.

Lawrie was so out at home though, this ump is terrible.

Culex

Banned
Hughes definitely is having a great two months: He's gone 7-3 since May 12th.

Interestingly enough, in each of those wins, he gave up 2 or fewer runs.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Rays lost, which is no good.

Cardinals won, which is good. A bit slippery, but luckily they prevented the sweep.

Also, those Brewers jerseys today. I'm not a fan of the team, but those uni's looked nice. I wish St. Louis would do something like that, there's a big Italian and German population in the city.

Also, this Ketchup/Mustard/Hot Dog business is getting silly.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
I wish there were more fights, it increases the intensity of game and gives people more of a reason to watch in the future. Plus it's just plain fun to watch so long as it isn't some one sided little scrum. This chest bumping stuff is getting old.

That's suspicious. It's not like he was a runaway winner over Yadier Molina, who was barely trailing him. You know how many people in 4 days would have to vote for Buster Posey and NOT vote for Joey Votto for 1st base? Or Matt Kemp for one of the THREE outfield spots?
Because he's played in less of half of the games due to injury? There's more than a handful of deserving OFers to fill those 3 spots anyhow.

Because he's played in less of half of the games due to injury? There's more than a handful of deserving OFers to fill those 3 spots anyhow.

And voters just got wise to this 3 days ago? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is that so hmmmmmmmm

And voters just got wise to this 3 days ago? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is that so hmmmmmmmm
Wait, Kemp was voted as a starter. Are we just arguing about the number of votes? I'm not seeing the vote totals anywhere. If Melky somehow became the top vote getter, I could see the conspiracy. <_<

starting OF should be Braun/McCutch/Beltran

Frankman, and all Mest fans, I'm ashamed of you all for not having Wright as a starter for the ASG. He should of been a definte lock. You Mest fans need to GTFO.

Yes just being a salty fan of the game

BTW ez,darkside, Braun is gonna start. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom