• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pissed. Like we needed a bigger reason to hate the Yankees. I wish KC's sweep of the Rays would've been against somebody else. Cano said he'd take Billy Butler for the HR Derby if he made the ASG, then reneged. Stupid Yankee asshole.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You're shocked Lee didn't jump at the chance to join a team that's completely freefalling right now? He knows him going there isn't going to turn things around.

They are 1 gm behind the Giants in the division and also still tied in the WC hunt, it's 3 months out of his life to help a team that needs help. He might not hit for power anymore, but he's been solid enough to help a contending team.

His wife and his cattle farm own his balls, that's why the trade didn't go through. Dude has never really cared about winning or trying as hard as he could once he got payed here.

And Frank, why would a crappy team rent him for 3 months? :|

Sanjuro

Checks Standings....

Yankees box score...

Hey, Yankees!

jqVwiyy8WuPVC.jpg

devilhawk

I'm so pissed. Like we needed a bigger reason to hate the Yankees. I wish KC's sweep of the Rays would've been against somebody else. Cano said he'd take Billy Butler for the HR Derby if he made the ASG, then reneged. Stupid Yankee asshole.
Yeah, got to have the fat guy with 12 homers over the hometown guy with more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom