• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hey, there's the Royals, 4 games back.

Right you are, PantherLotus! I like this unfamiliar feeling, and I hope they attack the dirty birds all weekend to get even closer.

Meanwhile, I'll be staying far away from every BBQ joint in town, which will be flooded with visiting buttholes. (Not that plenty of obnoxious Cards fans don't live here.)

Fox318

JL6iBl.jpg

Hot dog in Chile

You're not vindicated when you have a good year after taking roids. Was A-Rod vindicated also by your logic??

He still took them, and lied and blamed an innocent man to boot.

eznark

Banned
You're not vindicated when you have a good year after taking roids. Was A-Rod vindicated also by your logic??

He still took them, and lied and blamed an innocent man to boot.

ARod admitted to taking them. He's vindicated in that he is good without them, yes.

Braun was first exonerated and is now vindicated. The All Natural Hebrew Hammer.

I know you are a massive anti-semite so you'll dispute it but it's a fact, Frank.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
perhaps he will deserve to win the MVP this year unlike last year when he kicked kemp in the balls and stole it from him.

eznark

Banned
perhaps he will deserve to win the MVP this year unlike last year when he kicked kemp in the balls and stole it from him.

Only an asshole like Braun would vote for himself so many times.

The best part about him winning it was turning around and calling all the writers idiots for giving it to him over Kemp.

ARod admitted to taking them. He's vindicated in that he is good without them, yes.

Braun was first exonerated and is now vindicated. The All Natural Hebrew Hammer.
First of all A-Rod admitted it after he was outed, that's not an legit admission. But that's another story.

Braun was exonerated on a technicality that didn't even explain the failed test, and lied like a mofo afterwards. To this day I still haven't heard him apologize to the collector, I wish the collector went ahead and sued him. What vindication exists?
I know you are a massive anti-semite so you'll dispute it but it's a fact, Frank.
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my tag said OT's Jimmer Fredette (a man of great moral fiber and impeccable character), not Killajew Smith.

eznark

Banned
I think Kemp was pretty unanimous except from the morons who think team performance should matter (and me when trolling douchebag drive-bys like puddles)

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my tag said OT's Jimmer Fredette (a man of great moral fiber and impeccable character), not Killajew Smith.
This kind of offensive fucking language should earn you a ban. How dare you?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Only an asshole like Braun would vote for himself so many times.
there obviously should be a limit. Kemp is a nice guy and only votes for himself 25 times.

positive test notwithstanding, who did you guys have as NL MVP last year?
Kemp. Both kemp and braun had similar offensive years, one plays CF and one plays LF though. i thought it was kind of obvious, but the voters are dumb and like to put team performance etc... in there.

eznark

Banned
Your hatred of the Jewish people clearly knows no bounds. Showing noted Hebrew cultural leader Jon Stewart killing himself is your idea of a joke?

You've reached new lows Frankman

turnbuckle

Avila back, Jacob Turner getting a start (hasn't been too impressive in AAA this year). Hope we can get the rubber game.

Christ. New York fans really are suckers for one another.

Only reason I paid is because I don't know when I'll be back in NY to see a Subway series game. I've also never been to a game in another stadium besides Rogers Centre. The markup over regular game prices is ridiculous.

RBH

Braves top scout Jim Fregosi, a special assistant to Wren, was spotted at Cubs starter Matt Garza’s most recent start, and the Braves are believed to be among the six or more teams interested in the right-hander, who is making $9.5 million this season and has another year of arbitration eligibility in 2013 before he can be a free agent.

The Cubs have also made it known that veteran pitcher Ryan Dempster is available, through Dempster is currently on the 15-day disabled list with a lat strain and is eligible for free agency after the season.

Either pitcher would probably cost at least two prospects in a trade, and those prospects would presumably have to be of a higher quality in a deal for Garza given his contract status.

Dempster is still owed more than half of his $14 million salary this season, and the Cubs might cover a good chunk of it depending upon the grade of prospects they are offered in a potential trade.
http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-braves...ow-surgery/?cxntfid=blogs_atlanta_braves_blog

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Fuck yeah Brooks Conrad!

*looks up stats*

:(

At least he was tearing it up in the minors. Maybe just getting out of that hell hole known as Milwaukee was all he needed.

eznark

Banned
Fuck yeah Brooks Conrad!

*looks up stats*

:(

At least he was tearing it up in the minors. Maybe just getting out of that hell hole known as Milwaukee was all he needed.

Remember when you said Braun would be terrible this year. And said it over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom