• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
probably posted already, but i'm in tears over today's mets giveaway shirt.

liberty_bell_600x612.jpg
Ok, I need this shirt.

What a terrile 3rd inning for the Braves that was.

Make no mistake. Braves are absolute trash right now in all aspects. Can't pitch. Can't hit. Can't field. This is the time for the Nats and Mets to pull away from them. Greinke isn't going to fix what's wrong.

CobbFC09

Make no mistake. Braves are absolute trash right now in all aspects. Can't pitch. Can't hit. Can't field. This is the time for the Nats and Mets to pull away from them. Greinke isn't going to fix what's wrong.
Worst part is we're playing against the lowly Cubs, games in which we should realistically be winning.

don't forget that in 18 homeruns (at 660) he starts making marketing bonuses (totaling up to 30mil) for the homeruns he hits :p

I don't care how much money he makes, the Yankees can afford anything, I just don't want to see his corpse ass softly ground out for 5 more years.

edit: and this HP ump is a piece of shit, Cano was fucking safe.

Worst part is we're playing against the lowly Cubs, games in which we should realistically be winning.

Yep. The Braves are wrapping up the first half against the Cubs and the Phillies. It's totally realistic to expect a 5-2 record in that stretch. But they'll be lucky to go 3-4 with the way are playing.

CobbFC09

Yep. The Braves are wrapping up the first half against the Cubs and the Phillies. It's totally realistic to expect a 5-2 record in that stretch. But they'll be lucky to go 3-4 with the way are playing.
After surviving the month of June with a winning, we're rewarded with Cubs and can't do anything.

Most frustrating part for me lately has been all the silly fielding errors. I felt like we had been doing a pretty solid job up until a few days ago.

Sandy on Panda winning:

"ASG election of "Kung Fu Panda" shows the value of a cute nickname. Surprised Giants fans didn't elect a "ball dude" to start at 3B."

Link

The Autumn Wind
After surviving the month of June with a winning, we're rewarded with Cubs and can't do anything.

Most frustrating part for me lately has been all the silly fielding errors. I felt like we had been doing a pretty solid job up until a few days ago.
I know you're talking about the Braves here, but this can be applied to the Mets without any modifications.

Sandy on Panda winning:

"ASG election of "Kung Fu Panda" shows the value of a cute nickname. Surprised Giants fans didn't elect a "ball dude" to start at 3B."

David Wright's new nickname confirmed. Get ready for a crush of advertising for David "Ball Dude" Wright soon.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

All I've seen is shitty fielders being shitty. Not much to be done when half your infield is Dan Uggla and Freddie Freeman.

Bats died and fell off a cliff though.

Dale Murphy already calling out Fredi for pinch-hitting Jurrjens in the 5th after just 80 pitches instead of using him to bunt the runners over with 0 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom