• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to leave this here...

575800_3755636322753_2145556524_n.jpg

zulux21

I don't get walking adam strike out king dunn (batting a giant .215) to get to konerko who is batting .340 even if it is a righty righty match up then when there are already 2 outs.

edit: and konerko gets a base hit.
edit: and now dunn has scored lol

cashman

Banned
I don't get walking adam strike out king dunn (batting a giant .215) to get to konerko who is batting .340 even if it is a righty righty match up then when there are already 2 outs.

edit: and konerko gets a base hit.
edit: and now dunn has scored lol

tateyama should not be facing left handed batters under any cirucumstances.

Victorino grounds back to the mound, Rauch throws to 1st and the ballgame is over!

Mets win going away, 11-1 over the Phils. Daniel Murphy with a huge night, going 4-5 with 4 RBIs. Josh Thole went 3-4 with 2 runs scored and DW had 4 RBIs, crushing a 3 run bomb. Terrific defense all-around, helping Jon Niese:
Code:
[U]Pitchers	IP	 H	 R	ER	BB	SO	HR	PC-ST	ERA[/U]
J Niese
(W, 7-3)	8.0	 3	 1	 1	 2	 3	1	107-71	3.35

Mets play tomorrow at 1:10, Young vs. Lee.

Also Keith Hernandez is just trolling the Phils. JEEZ.

zulux21

tateyama should not be facing left handed batters under any cirucumstances.

doesn't seem like he should be facing any batters... but yeah AJ just hit him hard...
the rangers run differential might get a little bit removed from that 100 runs over... 16-0 and only the 5th lol

Ummm, why did WFAN just play Mets Extra from Sunday, saying the Mets lost 8-3 to the Dodgers?

Did that tuna sandwich I just ate send me back in time?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Ummm, why did WFAN just play Mets Extra from Sunday, saying the Mets lost 8-3 to the Dodgers?

Did that tuna sandwich I just ate send me back in time?
Sloppy play all around. Oh well, 3 of 4. Let's just hope we can bounce back against the Phillies on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom