• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Sharp

Indeed. Bauer got poo bombed and Cashner died.

And yes, Mariners fans raved about Randy Johnson when he was a Mariner.
I mean he deserves raves, but come on guys, there has to be something else on that team to talk about

Oh good, apparently just a lat strain for Cashner.

Macattk15

I mean he deserves raves, but come on guys, there has to be something else on that team to talk about

Oh good, apparently just a lat strain for Cashner.

Watch some Mariner games sometime. You will quickly learn there is not. Smoak sucks. Ackley has been stinking this year. Seager has cooled off. Montero has done nothing special. Ichiro is old.

I often pay attention to the M's minor league teams more than the Mariners themselves.

Etc etc ....

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Watch some Mariner games sometime. You will quickly learn there is not. Smoak sucks. Ackley has been stinking this year. Seager has cooled off. Montero has done nothing special. Ichiro is old.

I often pay attention the M's minor league teams more than the Mariners themselves.

Etc etc ....
Wilhelmson?

rando14

Gee, I hope I don't jinx Chen's perfect game. That would be a shame for Chen, ruining his perfect game, by talking about it, because jinxing a perfect game would be horrible.

Perfect game.

Macattk15

Gee, I hope I don't jinx Chen's perfect game. That would be a shame for Chen, ruining his perfect game, by talking about it, because jinxing a perfect game would be horrible.

Perfect game.

Tied on K's with Felix. God the Mariners fucking suck.

Oh god damnit Michael Saunders.

Mother fuck balls. There goes that game.

Macattk15

Is he getting babip'd or is it solid contact? All I see in gameday is single, single, single, single.

Solid hits up the middle. 3 "line drives" and a grounder.

4-0 Orioles. GG. This Felix start went from fuck awesome to shit.

Hope Zunino is enjoying his future team tonight in the stands!

bluemax

Banned
Well yeah he is awesome .... but I bet he gets traded. :(

Man. Fuck Jesus Montero. When is he gonna start his torrid hitting.

.664 OPS .... I feel like I'm watching fucking Jose Vidro DH'ing.

Gonna get perfect game'd again.

Jose Vidro had a higher OPS than Montero.

Macattk15

Oh motherfuck. This is really going to happen again isn't it.

Least I got to listen to Mike Zunino talk in the booth that half inning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom