• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

WATCH THE BODY LANGUAGE OUT THERE

i4J2LgtRuFZL3.gif

Sanjuro

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................FUCK.

Sanjuro

Vicente Padilla said:
In this sport, as competitive ball players, we get pretty fired up. So I think, maybe, (Mark Teixeira) picked the wrong profession. I think he'd be better off playing a women's sport.

:jnc

Carlbeego

Yankees and Sox started playing when the Rangers and Twins were in a delay.

Rangers and Twins are now in the 6th inning.

Yankees and Sox just starting the 4th.

Culex

Banned
Yankees and Sox started playing when the Rangers and Twins were in a delay.

Rangers and Twins are now in the 6th inning.

Yankees and Sox just starting the 4th.

I really cannot remember the last Yanks / Sox games that went less than 3 1/2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom