• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
RT @eboland11: "We're losing 7-2, possibly about to lose three of four, fall 9 1/2 back and good times never seemed so good, so good so good!"

Branduil

I love how Ron Washington always makes Andrus bunt in this situation, thus neutralizing both him and Josh Hamilton. Genius managing.

hemtae

Well this was the cap to a rather depressing week or so.

We should sign Manny. And Pedro. I don't give a fuck.

Another All-Star Injury Replacement:

-- Jake Peavy replaces C.J. Wilson (blister). Since Wilson was a replacement for C.C. Sabathia, Wilson will not be recognized as a 2012 All-Star, which means he will not get a $50,000 bonus from the Angels.

Prade

Thoughts on the first half of the season?

The Mets have been such a pleasant surprise. Heck, the entire NL east has been a huge surprise in the first place. It's been fun to see other teams in baseball getting a shot with the Pirates, Nats, ChiSox, Indians, O's and of course my beloved Mets. The Yanks took the time to build a wave with their complete dominance of interleague play, and will probably just ride that wave to 95+ wins and a division title. I predicted the Rangers to win 100+ in the very beginning of the season and they still look good for it. Other than those two teams, everything else is up for grabs in terms of playoff spots at this point. Here's to some good races down the stretch.

jakncoke

Banned
Another All-Star Injury Replacement:

-- Jake Peavy replaces C.J. Wilson (blister). Since Wilson was a replacement for C.C. Sabathia, Wilson will not be recognized as a 2012 All-Star, which means he will not get a $50,000 bonus from the Angels.

50 thousand dollar blister. sucks lol

Shouldn't you be rooting for the fellow Mexican? (Judging by your awesome avatar!)

But yeah, that's the Ollie Perez us Mets fans know and love.

i've hated him ever since he pitched in the winter league for Tomateros de Culiacan cause for some reason he was godlike when he faced our home team. Fortunately last season he was garbage :)

Jimmy Rollins said after today's game the Phillies would be "stupid" to trade people just because they're 37-50 at the break. "We haven't played one game all season with all our pieces. Why trade everyone before you see what we can do when we're all healthy and together?"

In other news, Rollins to never be hired as a GM.

So, Crawford is going to need Tommy John. SMH

image.php

Talon

Jimmy Rollins said after today's game the Phillies would be "stupid" to trade people just because they're 37-50 at the break. "We haven't played one game all season with all our pieces. Why trade everyone before you see what we can do when we're all healthy and together?"

In other news, Rollins to never be hired as a GM.
Only 13 games under .500, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom