• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad this marlins shit is blowing up in their faces. You killed the Expos, you fleeced the snior citizens of Florida and you disrespected my Cuban people. I will put pubic hair all over Loria's art collection if he so much as tries to wink at me on match.com

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
jaysonst
With 6 ER he allowed today vs Pit, Tim Lincecum has already allowed more ER (69) in the 1st half than he gave up in 4 of his 5 full seasons!

Fenix

So glad this marlins shit is blowing up in their faces. You killed the Expos, you fleeced the snior citizens of Florida and you disrespected my Cuban people. I will put pubic hair all over Loria's art collection if he so much as tries to wink at me on match.com
Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Edit: here you go Windu, Gose vs Bethancourt.

Dammit Hamilton.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
(Before today)

Kimbrel - Chapman

ERA: 1.41 - 1.88

FIP: 1.03 - 1.58

xFIP: 1.36 - 1.70

SIERA: 1.22 - 1.12

tERA: 0.89 - 1.58

WAR: 1.6 - 1.7

Pretty safe to say that if the NL team has a lead going into the 8th, they've won.

Also, Kimbrel's BB/9 is down to 2.73 on the season so far. Who would have thought that would ever have been possible? Beast.

Talon

I bet George Brett has gone through 5 pairs of pants in this game already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6hu4aLXv7U
Yes. YES.
jack_nicholson_approve_gif.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Joe Posnanski
‏@JPosnanski

Futures Game announcer just said (really): "With Jeff Francoeur, what do you do with Wil Myers." Royals explained in a sentence
David Snell
‏@drsnell

@JPosnanski Francoeur's potential still trumping Myers' potential.

(Before today)

Kimbrel - Chapman

ERA: 1.41 - 1.88

FIP: 1.03 - 1.58

xFIP: 1.36 - 1.70

SIERA: 1.22 - 1.12

tERA: 0.89 - 1.58

WAR: 1.6 - 1.7

Pretty safe to say that if the NL team has a lead going into the 8th, they've won.

Also, Kimbrel's BB/9 is down to 2.73 on the season so far. Who would have thought that would ever have been possible? Beast.

Sabermetrics, I can't keep up.

clemenx

Banned
Bell on suicide watch
Heath Bell said Ozzie Guillen "has to do the best thing, the right thing for the team and right now I plain out suck.'' ‪
Heath Bell -- Ive let the whole organization down. Im the reason we’re 10 games back
BELL All of my teammates can definitely blame me for (us) being 10 games back, If I did my job we’d be right in the hunt.

bjb

Banned
Bell on suicide watch

Watching the end of that game was hilarious. By the time the bases were loaded - Bell knew he was fucked.

Also he stormed into the dugout and appeared to immediately just rip off his shirt, throw it on the ground and expose his overweight body to everyone.

Welp, I'm surprised the Reds were able to do an 11 game West Coast roadtrip... and come out with a winning record. Thrilled beyond my wildest dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom