• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Robinson Cano is about to unleash tremendous HR power and wash the legions of haters in KC out. All hail the Prince of Washington Heights.

QUISQUEYA.

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

turnbuckle

Wow, looks like Fielder made it in lol.
Felt bad for Cano there, but it was entertaining to see the crowd get more pumped over his outs than all the other homers.

Walsh

Banned
Cano failing so hard was the highlight of the entire all star experience.

Just beautiful. Priceless. I'm watching it again right now.

I love how the headline is "Royals fans boo Cano for not choosing local guy" when it should be "Royals fans boo Cano for breaking promise to choose local guy"

This is why players shouldn't be tasked with the responsibility of picking players. It only ends up with salty homer fans upset that their slugger wasn't picked. Fielder got booed out of Arizona last year because he didn't pick Justin Upton.

Just take the four highest homer totals in each league and tag them for the Derby. If they decline, go down the list. It's not rocket surgery, dingus.

turnbuckle

This is why players shouldn't be tasked with the responsibility of picking players. It only ends up with salty homer fans upset that their slugger wasn't picked. Fielder got booed out of Arizona last year because he didn't pick Justin Upton.

Just take the four highest homer totals in each league and tag them for the Derby. If they decline, go down the list. It's not rocket surgery, dingus.

I agree with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom