• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
More interested in watching Sheets make his 2nd start in AA tonight than the HRD. Does that make me a bad baseball fan or a good baseball fan?
I'm more interested in finding out how Kyle Gibson's first professional rehab inning goes, so I kind of get it.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Sheets gave up a couple singles in the 2nd, but escaped the jam with no runs scored. Got another strikeout.

AA Braves bats doing work now. Terdo hits a leadoff triple! Joe Leonard drives him in! 1-0 Braves!

CygnusXS

Oh no, Sheets gets the first batter to hit a grounder, but his defense lets him down. E4. Can Sheets stay calm and recover?

turnbuckle

I really dislike the ESPN broadcast of the homerun derby. I'd prefer little to no commentary and just focus on the derby than hearing a forced surprise on a 400 foot homer. Of course, this is in part because I really can't stand Berman calling MLB events.

CygnusXS

Through the top of the fourth and Sheets gave up a leadoff single, but a strike em out throw em out double play and another strikeout got him out of it. Now sitting at 62 pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom