• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting debate going on. If the Cardinals make it to the WC game against Atlanta, do they start Kyle Lohse or Chris Carpenter?

Not like it'll matter because Kris Medlen will shred them, but still

Blearth

Banned
PANDA POWER!!!

pablobelt_zpsb381eaba.gif

Course its Adam Jones to stick his dick in the M's.
I hope you guys go to the WS.

contract them, your team isn't keeping up with the spirit of competition. they're laying down and letting Baltimore finger them slowly.

I think this should be posted just for the simple truth.
Fuck the Yankees.
5 games to clinch.

you're on the list DUFF.

Yessssssssssss, we have another member on the Dream Train.

still not an Oriole fan though.

SPEA

Rumor going around on Twitter. Cano suspended 50 games for PED's. Take it with a grain of salt. Nothing official yet.

lol, Reds rolling out an All-Star lineup today.

X Paul LF
M Cairo 1B 1
H Rodriguez 2B
T Frazier 3B
C Heisey RF
D Phipps CF
R Hanigan C
D Gregorius SS
J Cueto P

Peter Gammons said he heard rumors 3 weeks ago that Cano failed a drug test, but he's not sure how valid they are.
I could definitely see Selig sweeping it under the rug like he did for Braun and his Brewers. I don't care what Allan said about that subject last year, he would do anything for the Brewers. Brah is a fucking super villain.

eznark

Banned
I could definitely see Selig sweeping it under the rug like he did for Braun and his Brewers. I don't care what Allan said about that subject last year, he would do anything for the Brewers. Brah is a fucking super villain.

Hamilton murdered a guy and Selig didn't even threatened to suspend him. Rangers fans don't get to talk, brosinkistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom