• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got free tickets to the Phillies tomorrow, wooo.

My wife scored them. The pre-game show is honoring the winners of the Awards of Valor that are given out to local fire/law enforcement who put their lives on the line and my wife is the program organizer for the awards.

Marlins have shitcanned GM/Team President Larry Beinfest. Beinfest has been the Marlins GM since Loria bought the team in 2002. He's being replaced with assistant GM Dan Jennings.

Beinfest will finish out the season with the team.

Brett Anderson out for season with oblique strain.

White Sox have already declined Jake Peavy's $22 million option for 2013. He gets a $4 million buyout and will be a free agent after the season.

bmbeS.jpg

zulux21

Brett Anderson out for season with oblique strain.

White Sox have already declined Jake Peavy's $22 million option for 2013. He gets a $4 million buyout and will be a free agent after the season.

I still think there are high odds the White Sox have Peavy on the team next year, just at the price closer to around 12-14 mil per season (for 2-3 more seasons) instead of the $22 due to the injuries he has had the last few years.

Brewers are officially eliminated from the NL Central.

HUGE botch by the Diamondbacks. Bases loaded with 0 outs in the 9th and nobody scores. Pads win 6-5.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Got free tickets to the Phillies tomorrow, wooo.

My wife scored them. The pre-game show is honoring the winners of the Awards of Valor that are given out to local fire/law enforcement who put their lives on the line and my wife is the program organizer for the awards.
be sure to cheer chipper.

harSon

Banned
I forgot the game came on early, and am surprised to see the Pirates winning... I should forget they exist more often!

Edit: Unless Chad Qualls has something to say about it.

harSon

Banned
Literally every decision Hurdle makes is the wrong one. Dude needs to fucking go. I like how the second I start watching the damn game, we begin our descent into another fucking loss. Literally the damn second I start watching we give up a hit, then another hit... then another hit.

How did the Pirates bullpen go to shit so fast? Weren't we talking about how good it was back around the ASB? Was Brad Lincoln that instrumental to the unit's success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom