• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
How did the Pirates bullpen go to shit so fast? Weren't we talking about how good it was back around the ASB? Was Brad Lincoln that instrumental to the unit's success?

Yes. The one-two punch of Lincoln and Hanrahan typically resulted in a guaranteed maintaining of a lead after the 7th inning, and without him, we were forced to dig deeper into our bullpen to replace him. We needed to strengthen the bullpen, not weaken it further, and Snider hasn't done much of anything since coming to the Pirates, especially following his injury.

I called all of this shit when we first made the trade, but everyone assured me that this Snider kid was worth it.

Edit:
Why the fuck did the Pirates use Chad Qualls in the 8th inning, lol

Because Hurdle is a dipshit who should honestly be out of a job by the time our team hits the plane.

WE'RE OFFICIALLY UNDER .500.

Neal Huntington and Clint Hurdle need to fucking go.

Mrbob

I make a short come back just to laugh at the Pirates and all 12 of their fans!

What a crash this second half of the season. Here is to another sub. 500 season! Cheers!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

What a crash this second half of the season. Here is to another sub. 500 season! Cheers!
you know you suck when Cub fans laugh at you.

eznark

Banned

GreinkeTest.gif.opt.gif

I want to hate you guys, but I can't because of Ichiro-san.

Swish!!

Well if you don't' want to hate us, don't worry I will hate on the M's for you. I really envy how you guys can hit though... put up 8 runs like it's nothing. M's struggle for 3 runs.. and I mean really struggle.

eznark

Banned
Oh fuck it's the Knight's Tale idiot so he probably has contemporary music in the film not just the trailer.

Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom