• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
5SfR7.jpg

Silkworm

Ethier'd zzzzzzzzzz..... Maybe get the tying run next inning? *shrug/hope* At least Zito had to pitch a few more times this inning.

jman2050

Also find it funny that people raised their eyebrows at CC pitching eight yesterday when we ended up needing our entire bullpen for tonight.

Not to excuse it necessarily but hey, funny how things work.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Also find it funny that people raised their eyebrows at CC pitching eight yesterday when we ended up needing our entire bullpen for tonight.

Not to excuse it necessarily but hey, funny how things work.
meh its September, teams have 40 man rosters. I think a few of them can hold a 9 run lead.

Branduil

Yep, here comes the Harrison meltdown. I knew the Rangers were gonna lose this game with all the blown chances earlier in the game. Story of the season.

Branduil

I knew the Rangers' starting pitching would end up costing them their season. I just didn't expect it to happen until the postseason. This is why I never trusted Matt Harrison, even when he had good numbers this year. He's a choker, just like the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom